Welcome to HAWL
HAWL is thrilled that you are interested in membership!
Types of HAWL Memberships:
- Sustaining Membership;
- Full (aka Regular) Membership;
- Student Membership;
- Affiliate Membership; and
- Honorary Membership.
What’s included in your dues?
Membership dues include the cost of all membership luncheons and a number of membership events, as well as (for all attorney and law-student members) your $45 annual dues for membership in the Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL).
Click here to learn more about the cost to become a HAWL member.
How do I join or renew?
Please visit http://www.fawl.org for an on-line application with on-line dues payment.
TO RENEW: If you’re a previous HAWL member and you are renewing, please click on the “Renew Today” button.
TO JOIN (New Member): If you are a new HAWL member, then click the “Join FAWL Now!” button.
As you go through the FAWL application or renewal process, you will join FAWL and then have the opportunity to select a local chapter. Be sure to select Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers!
You will be offered the opportunity to join other FAWL chapters. If you are a member of another FAWL chapter, be sure to select that chapter so you do not end up paying FAWL dues twice.
You can ask the FAWL administrator any technical questions. The FAWL admin can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (866) 241-FAWL.
Benefits of Joining FAWL
The benefits of joining FAWL include:
- A print copy of the biannual magazine, the FAWL Journal, delivered to your mailbox;
- The monthly FAWL Connection e-newsletter
- Special member pricing to state conferences, including
- FAWL Annual Summit at One Ocean in Jacksonville, with educational and networking opportunities, plus a special dinner honoring Florida Supreme Court Justices Barbara Pariente and Peggy Quince, October 11-13
- FAWL Lobby Days in Tallahassee, designed to engage our members in the advocacy arena, March 10-12, 2019
- FAWL Annual Awards & Installation Gala at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, June 2019
- Access to “Members Only” resources on www.fawl.org
- Free Online CLE
- a searchable member directory, updated in real-time
- an archive of our FAWL Journal magazine going back to 2002
- the FAWL Career Center, where you can post free job listings
- Chapter meetings near you, so you can network locally and enhance your work and personal life
- The FAWL Membership Advancement & Promotion Committee, which actively helps members attain leadership positions with The Florida Bar, the judiciary, and throughout the legal profession
- Leadership opportunities and committee involvement at the chapter and state level